Suze liqueur

Discussion of drinks, alcoholic and otherwise
lily

2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get buy a bottle of Suze Liqueur in Phoenix? My online searches are not coming up with anything. Of course K&L wines in CA have it, but they have everything! Why don't we have a K&L????
BillBuitenhuys

2 years ago

Pretty sure I saw it at Top's in Tempe. If they don't have it on the shelf, they can/will special order for you. Kind of delicious, isn't it? I don't think K&L will ship anything over 15%abv to us here but HiTime Wine Cellar will and they have nearly everything too. $10 per case (or less) flat rate (plus insurance on total value over $100) is the best shipping rate around.
lily

2 years ago

Thanks BillBuitenhuys! I went to Top's today and they didn't have it but will check with their distributors. I also found some other things so it was a great trip. If they don't come through with the Suze I will look into KL shipping, great tip!
DMancini

2 years ago

Feels like I'm always seconding Tops and Hi-Time for Bill. Tops usually has the one thing I've been missing that I couldn't find elsewhere. Hi-Times always has all the things I want all the time. With Hi-Times I try to build up a bit of a wishlist because of their shipping. I think it's around 15 bucks for as many bottles as you need. Headed to L.A. next week and Hi-times will be one of my first stops.
Bax

2 years ago

Speaking of Tops -- does anyone know if they carry St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram?
BillBuitenhuys

2 years ago

I've seen it at Tops but it's always worth a call to them as stock rotates quickly.
They can order it through Young's for you, if they are out.
Bax

2 years ago

Thanks!