Andreoli Italian Grocer - Italian for Italians

2015 list of restaurants that have captured our love and admiration
chrislee

3 years ago

So no way Andreoli can be left off the FNAs.

Was lucky enough to go just this past week.

Didn't get anything crazy but it was wonderfully good as always. Just a pasta dish for Heather and me, some penne with marinara for #mrlee, a porchetta to share and the fries and leeks. Amazing.

I've been lucky to get the whole family to try. We had a couple of our party of 17 immediate family birthday celebrations up there this year & I can say that all 17 are huge fans. Amazing pastas, wonderful appetizers, killer specials, loverly desserts, wonderful things in the case, amazing groceries (Heather is in love with the jar of Calabrian chiles we got there) and a great atmosphere.

Main Andreoli thread

Last year's FNA thread

Andreoli Italian Grocer
http://www.andreoli-grocer.com/
8880 E. Via Linda
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-614-1980
Last edited by chrislee 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
M_L

3 years ago

Even with being "#blessed" by Poochi this place is still fantastic. Their food is very clearly crafted with passion and white board specials are often not to be missed. Great choice.
Bax

3 years ago

It's been far too long since I've been, and I've mostly just had sandwiches, but I'm definitely a huge fan. Assuming the quality has not declined I think they definitely deserve to have their FNA status renewed!
Skillet Doux

3 years ago

The Poochie thing hurts. It really, really does. But that has absolutely zero bearing on the fact that Andreoli is still the neighborhood Italian joint of my dreams. No matter how it happens, I'm thrilled that more and more people are getting the opportunity to discover this.

Absolutely, yes. Yes yes yes.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com
Desert Gal

3 years ago

I'm so happy that Andreoli is close to home. Even the Poochie poster doesn't deter me. I've never had a bad dish there, and the Sfogliatelle are just amazing. Yes to FNA 2015 renewal!
BarbaraToombs

3 years ago

Definitely!
BillBuitenhuys

3 years ago

Yes.
Another FNA Hall of Famer
Desert Gal

3 years ago

I agree, if we ever have a Hall of Fame, Andreoli would be my first vote. This place always makes me think of prowling Italian groceries in what ever city we lived or visited when I was growing up in the late 50's and early 60's. Yes I'm that old and admit to it.
Christina

3 years ago

Love Andreoli's!
PHXeater

3 years ago

Love Andreoli's as well! Well deserved!
Lunchbox

3 years ago

Poochie FTW! (Ducks!)

I've been quite a bit for lunch in the past few months and it's consistently good while being crazy busy... +1
-- LBX

@zach_garcia

All photos taken before January 14th, 2013 were taken by a slightly broken Apple iPhone 4S.
All photos taken after January 15th, 2013 were taken by an Apple iPhone 5.
Skillet Doux

3 years ago

Andreoli Italian Grocer has been named to the 2015 Food Nerd Approved list.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com