Posh Improvisational Cuisine - Fine Dining and Ramen

2015 list of restaurants that have captured our love and admiration
lynngarcia

Posh Improvisational Cuisine - Fine Dining and Ramen

Post by lynngarcia » Sun May 17, 2015 10:52 pm

I nominate Posh for a renewal award. Every time we eat at Posh we have a unique and delicious experience and Josh and his team are killing it every week with the ramen night. Ramen isn't my favorite but the okonomyaki is worth a visit on a Tuesday.
M_L

Re: Posh - Renewal

Post by M_L » Mon May 18, 2015 7:17 am

I have yet to get the full Posh experience with the tasting menu however I have hit numerous ramen nights and the blank space they did with Crudo. They put out some top notch food. And there is just something about sitting at the bar watching them make everything right in front of you. Terrific place, staff and pic.
MAdoubleT

Post by MAdoubleT » Wed May 20, 2015 5:02 pm

I travel regularly for work, and because of posh I now seek out Ramen shops when I am other cities. Because of phxFN and Posh I know have a new go to travel meal.

I look forward to my ramen nights at posh and have regular okonomiyaki cravings now and this is just for their menu one night a week.

The rest of the week Josh and his staff put out one of the most unique menus in Phoenix. When someone asked what do I want for my birthday the answer was dinner at Posh. Whether it's 3 course or 7 course it is a meal that you remember. Not only do you get to enjoy an amazing memorable meal, but also open yourself up to eat, try, and experience food and cuisine you normally would not select on a menu. The portions are always just the right amount to enjoy the dish and the flavor of ingredients, and get you ready for the next course.

Chef Josh is also one of the most personable chefs and always takes the time no matter how busy the kitchen is to say hello to his guests and connect with them.
ScottofStrand

Post by ScottofStrand » Thu May 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Posh ramen night is enough to nominate, but the standard "improvisational menu" experience is so much more. I fully support this nomination, and thank you for reminding me to get back in here soon!
Skillet Doux

Re: Posh [Renewal]

Post by Skillet Doux » Sun May 24, 2015 3:22 am

One of the city's finest chefs executing outstanding food at both ends of the spectrum. The degree to which I love Posh is no secret. Bring on the renewal.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com
Christina

Post by Christina » Sun May 24, 2015 5:22 pm

+1. I'm a big fan of Josh and Posh.
PHXeater

Post by PHXeater » Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 pm

I may be biased, but Posh has consistently been providing an experience that is nowhere to be found in Phoenix. I definitely support. And, I haven't even attended very many ramen nights!
-- Liz
Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox » Sun May 24, 2015 11:24 pm

OK, ramen, okonomyaki, yeah, it's all good. But if you haven't been for a tasting, you must go. It's not that expensive (as far as tasting menus are concerned) and the experience is incredible. I send as many out of town guests as I can here. +1
-- LBX

@zach_garcia

All photos taken before January 14th, 2013 were taken by a slightly broken Apple iPhone 4S.
All photos taken after January 15th, 2013 were taken by an Apple iPhone 5.
Skillet Doux

Re: Posh Improvisational Cuisine - Fine Dining and Ramen

Post by Skillet Doux » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:33 am

Posh Improvisational Cuisine has been named to the 2015 Food Nerd Approved list.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com