Five Miles from ABC

Food news, food media and other food-related topics
putitonmytab

I kind of jumped in on twitter but hadn't read this thread. I love it! Just tell people what else is out there without more Amy bashing. I think the positive promoting of well deserving places is the way to go. Yay Food Nerds !
-Mandy
Skillet Doux
Site Admin

Well, I feel like that was a worthwhile endeavor. Lots of retweets, both local and national. Bunch of clickthroughs on the links and photos. Hopefully folks who live here saw some stuff they weren't aware of and will go out to try. If nothing else, I think it was good to get something positive out there during the deluge.

Thanks for jumping in, everybody. Impossible to know how much, but I think we probably did some good.
Dominic Armato
BarbaraToombs

I agree. And putitonmytab...well said! In hindsight, kinda wish I hadn't put the restaurants' website links on my tweets, as that limited what I could say...but hey, if that drives people to their site, great.
M_L

BarbaraToombs wrote:...kinda wish I hadn't put the restaurants' website links on my tweets, as that limited what I could say...but hey, if that drives people to their site, great.
Next time use a shortner (if you did not) like bit.ly or goo.gl