Posh Improvisational Cuisine - Fine Dining and Ramen

2014 list of restaurants that have captured our love and admiration
Lunchbox

5 years ago

Ramen nights are awesome. And I certainly think that's worth an FNA all on it's own, but taken as a whole Posh is one hell of a restaurant. It's flippin improvisational! I know that's market-y and a little bit gimmicky and Josh would probably take a little bit of shit for that if he put out crappy food. But he doesn't. Some of the most beautiful and delicious plates of food I had last year came out of that kitchen. We didn't really start talking about them until this year and that's a little bit criminal. Dom started this thread in February of 2013.

I'm happy to nominate Posh as FNA.

Posh Improvisational Cuisine
http://www.poshscottsdale.com
7167 E. Rancho Vista Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-663-7674
-- LBX

Instagram: @zachary.garcia

Twitter: @zach_garcia
Skillet Doux

5 years ago

Well, I'm really glad somebody nominated Posh, because I was worried it might slip through the cracks, but Josh and I are good friends and I felt a little funny about doing it myself :-)

Personal bias thus disclosed, this is one of the best joints in town, and the fact that it's now an upscale/ramen double threat makes it even more awesome. I cannot +1 this nomination enough.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com
AZLobo

5 years ago

Agreed with all of the above. One of the coolest places in the Valley. I only wish I could eat there more often!
BarbaraToombs

5 years ago

I love the concept of this place, and having eaten there for both a "normal" dinner and several Ramen Nights, I can heartily agree this is a solid nomination, and I'm shocked it didn't get nominated last year! Time to fix that.
chrislee

5 years ago

Definitely support Posh too! Awesome stuff. Once #mrlee gets a bit older, we'll work to get in there more!
Christina

5 years ago

Love Posh. We were just recommending it last night to bar mates at Market Street Kitchen. I need to get here more often.
ScottofStrand

5 years ago

After finally experiencing a proper Posh dinner, I can wholeheartedly throw in my support. The crew here really cares about pushing the envelope and trying new things. One of the best and most memorable meals I've had in a long time. +1 all day
M_L

5 years ago

While I have yet to go for the full Posh experience, I have been to late night a few times back when they did that, and Ramen night many times. I really enjoy what they do and if the pictures and descriptions of the full meals here are any indication it must be an amazing place to splurge.
Skillet Doux

5 years ago

Posh Improvisational Cuisine has been named to the 2014 Food Nerd Approved list.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com