Provision Coffee Bar

Discussion of drinks, alcoholic and otherwise
BillBuitenhuys

Still in a soft opening phase, Provision Coffee Bar in the Palette Collective is bringing some wonderful drinks and treats to SE Chandler. This coffee/beer/wine bar sits in the front of a hair salon collective space with a small 3 seat bar and a handful of tables in the lobby and in the outdoor patio.

The focus here is their own signature roast coffee presented as a nitro cold brew.
While the coffee is very delicious and creamy on its own, what makes this place unique is their experimentation with coffee "cocktails" (non-alcohol). We got the Southwest Sunrise (cold brew, simple, orange zest, mole bitters) and Havana Nights (cold brew, simple, mint, mole bitters, tobacco smoked glass). Both "Old Fashioned" riffs were pretty yummy.

They also have an array of teas, tea-based drinks, wine (including local fave Los Milics), and beer (some local).

Pastries are from the wonderful [url'http://www.pistolwhippedpastry.com/]Pistol Whipped Pastry[/url].

Small plates of munchies coming soon.

{disclaimer: some bitters used are from AZ Bitters Lab}

Provision Coffee Bar at the Palette Collective
2100 S. Gilbert Rd #22 (JC Penney Plaza)
Chandler, AZ 85286
mon-sat 7am - 9pm
Southwest Sunrise, Havana Nights, blueberry thyme sable, choco chip cookie
Southwest Sunrise, Havana Nights, blueberry thyme sable, choco chip cookie
coffee.jpeg (25.59 KiB) Viewed 4892 times
GoBlue18

Thanks again for the heads up on this place Bill. I just stopped in and ordered a nitro coffee. I have to say it's not quite as smooth as the nitro served at Peixoto and I swear that the first few sips tasted more carbonated than nitrogenated. With that being said, it was still really good and I see myself coming back here to try some of the coffee cocktails.
BillBuitenhuys

Peixoto's nitro is indeed more creamy, GoBlue!