Arcadia Premium

Discussion of drinks, alcoholic and otherwise
azhotdish

I have to give a little love to my favorite new Arcadia business, Arcadia Premium. They took over the old Abel's TV Repair in the same small strip mall where Ranch House Grill is on 56th St and Thomas Rd. They have a pretty good selection of beer and wines and they run specials from time-to-time (for example, this weekend all wine is selling at wholesale). They have beers from Founders, Mike Hess, Bell's, Nebraska Brewing, etc. They also have a few local beers along with some Arizona wine.

Best part of their service: $5 delivery to Arcadia, Biltmore, Paradise Valley and Old Town Scottsdale.

Tell Hal I sent you!

Arcadia Premium
5618 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix AZ 85018
Website
---
Joel
@azhotdish
PHXeater

Thanks for the info..right by my house, need to check it out after my next RHG breakfast.
exit2lef

At first, I thought this was going to be about how restaurants can charge $5 more per entree if they're located in Arcadia (actual or imagined boundaries). Glad to hear about a neighborhood business instead.
https://phxrailfood.com
Instagram: @phxrailfood
J Live

Just saw this post....AZ Premium is awesome...Hal is a great guy. That wholesale weekend was great....picked up a couple of cases of AZ Stronghold for unbeatable prices. I've never been to the store, and probably never will make it in as delivery is so fast and reliable. Hal usually has my order at my door within 20 mins. It's especially clutch for football weekends or those late night patio parties where you think a case of wine will be enough and it just isn't.