Iced Tea Favorites?

Discussion of drinks, alcoholic and otherwise
Nam

Currently dieting and have fun unsweetened iced tea to be my drink of choice. Currently in love with Tejava http://www.tejava.com/, but wondering if anyone has any recommendations?
Desert Gal

We make so many different teas from the plants we grow at the nursery, but to tell the truth, I drink water all day, perhaps to counteract the evening vodka. :-D
MyLifeOnVacatio

I've been brewing my own hot tea (from bags and loose leaf) in a variety of fruity flavors, then just pouring over ice. This is especially handy at work, with hot water and ice machines at the ready. If a little sweetness is needed, I may add a bit of honey to the hot tea, but not at all necessary.
grrlscout

I like China Mist Fiesta Fria flavor. I drink it all summer long.

Good with bourbon in it too :oops:
~ Korina
gardener | forager | permie | maker of things
Skillet Doux
Site Admin

I always love the chilled, unsweetened barley tea that you sometimes get at Asian restaurants when it's hot (I think I've had it in Japanese and Korean joints). Never made it myself, though.
Dominic Armato
Mike Z

Tejava has been my favorite commercial brand. Whole Foods Tempe gave me a 10% discount when I bought it by the 12 bottle case
lily

Souvia on 7th Street is the place you need to go. They have tons of different teas, and they are super helpful. They will let you smell as many as you would like and can recommend different varieties based on what you like. Also, you can cold brew tea just by placing it in water overnight and then straining it as you drink it. Sencha Pina Colada is my favorite; I purchase it by the pound. Angel's Kiss is a crowd pleaser and it is what I offer at parties for those that don't want to drink alcohol. It is slightly sweet and floral.
MyLifeOnVacatio

I'm so glad you mentioned Souvia, that's exactly where I got my fruity loose tea, but the name had escaped me. They do a great job there.