I'm a Creeper

It's a community board, after all!
putitonmytab

I've been creeping around and figured I better introduce myself before it gets weird. I've lived in Arizona for five years but have been visiting family here for 20+ years. I was born and raised in Michigan. I connected with the local food community through Instagram. I started following someone, it lead to another person and then to the Gilbert Farm Market (if you're in any way connected to the GFM, I am probably creeping on you). I wouldn't call myself a foodie, I just like to eat. I like local more than fancy, if that makes sense. I bake bread. I drink coffee. I take pictures of my food. I love what the PHXfoodnerds are eating and talking about. Thanks for having me!
-Mandy
BarbaraToombs

Yippee! Another Michigander!! Love GFM myself. Welcome!! :)
putitonmytab

Thanks Barbara!
-Mandy
MyLifeOnVacatio

Welcome! And congrats on de-lurking. 8-)
Skillet Doux
Site Admin

Nothing creepy about lurking, Mandy! That said, it's so nice when lurkers decide to jump in and participate... welcome! :-)
Dominic Armato
Desert Gal

Welcome Mandy! Look forward to seeing you at a Foodnik Lunch!
putitonmytab

Thanks!! I haven't creeped enought to know everyone's name :lol: Hopefully lunch soon!!!
-Mandy
Desert Gal

I still don't know many real names or can connect people to their screen names, even after quite a few lunches. Since I'm still capable of recognizing faces, I just look for the table in the room having the most fun. :D