Central Phoenix Chinese

The Valley of the Sun, and all that is tasty therein
honartvandelay

Central Phoenix Chinese

Post by honartvandelay »

The abundance of outstanding Chinese in the East valley has made it tough when I’m just trying to stay close to home and get takeout in central Phoenix. Where are you all going these days for good Chinese in that area? China Chili has been my go to but I feel like it’s dropped a notch or two. I would love a good Szechuan place but would take a solid Canto-American restaurant as well.
Antifoodiefoodie

Re: Central Phoenix Chinese

Post by Antifoodiefoodie »

We’ve always enjoyed what we’ve tried from new Hong Kong restauran. Although it’s on 24th st and Indian school not sure how central that is.
Nightbloom

Re: Central Phoenix Chinese

Post by Nightbloom »

honartvandelay wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:11 pm The abundance of outstanding Chinese in the East valley has made it tough when I’m just trying to stay close to home...I would love a good Szechuan place but would take a solid Canto-American restaurant as well.
Well, there is a new spot on 7th Ave & ~Indian School, Szechwan Kitchen. @chowhokam had a few dishes and thinks it's worth a try, so a few of us are gathering there later this week. You should jump in on the lunch meetup viewtopic.php?t=115