Dinner meeting recommendation

Food news, food media and other food-related topics
Rockitman

4 years ago

I'm curious if anyone would recommend a great foodie spot for a dinner/meeting in mid November. General midtown/arcadia/Biltmore area. I need to accommodate 25 to 30 max and it needs audio/video capability.
The Gladly is near me and a good spot but a fairly small menu, but otherwise thats' one good choice right now.
I checked out Dicks Hideaway and they can accommodate that size but the room separates the attendees into multiple tables. I would prefer one large table, or no worse than two identical tables so there is no "haves and have-nots" mentality.
And of course, great food! Thanks for any suggestions.
DesertDoc

4 years ago

If you are looking for high end food, you may want to consider doing a buyout at one of the smaller venues like Virtu, FnB, or Crudo. I don't know what type of AV equipment they have, but they should be able to work something out.

The Gladly has a nice setup because they already have the private room. If you are concerned about the menu, you may want to touch base with Chef Kantak as I'm sure for a large party, they could probably make you anything that you want.
azhotdish

4 years ago

I'd throw Christopher's into the mix as another possibility.
---
Joel
@azhotdish
thunes

4 years ago

I've attended many drug rep dinners over the years, and Atlas Bistro is my favorite venue. Much preferable to the usual steakhouse. The table and AV setup sounds like it will fit your needs.
Rockitman

4 years ago

I appreciate all the suggestions! I'll do my homework. Thanks again!