NYC

Traveling and dining in other Arizona cities and beyond
MAdoubleT

4 years ago

Went to Russ and daughters cafe Tuesday night. Had the Leo with an everything bagel. I really don't thing I would change a thing along with a cold fish smoked fish appetizer. I was in smoked fish heaven.

The Eggs were cooked to just the right temperature and just the right amount of salmon to onion ratio.

Would love to meet up with a food nerd who is in nyc at the same time and act their 80/90/100$ smoked fish platters.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (118.9 KiB) Viewed 3687 times
DesertDoc

4 years ago

Going to the city for 2 days later this month with my family...wondering if anyone has any input? Not going to spend the money on Hamilton, so I'll have some left over for food :)

Trying to decide whether to spring for Ko or Atera or to do something lower key like Contra

Probably going to go in search of XLB and some ramen.

And, need to take LittleMissDoc to Russ and Daughters as she is a salmon aficionado.

-dd
thunes

4 years ago

Minca in the east village is fantastic for ramen. Pretty affordable too from what I can remember.
MAdoubleT

4 years ago

Lots of ramen options in NYC

Have been going here the last few times I have been in the mood for ramen. It's small, it's good, it's relatively new, I try to sit at the counter, they also have about 4 tables and a community table.

http://www.junmenramen.com

It's at 27th st and 9th ave in new chelsea. Have traditional ramen options as well as an UNI ramen that is the chefs take on a pasta carbonara ramen style. Good beer, and appetizers as well.

Also really like ipudo, they have a couple locations in the city depending on where you are at or staying.