¡Buen provecho!

It's a community board, after all!
everardo

3 years ago

Hello
I just recently found about this group and I'm looking forward to meeting fellow food nerds.

A little about me, I'm a native Zonie, born and raised in Tempe. I grew up in a family owned restaurant and learned to cook by observing my grandmother and mother. However now I'm trying to brush up on skills that I was never formally taught. I'm much better and improvisation that following a receipt but also learning to get out of my comfort zone.I have a modest wine collection and will begin studying for tasting certifications and wine knowledge as well. So I'm always interested in any study groups or get togethers for cooking as well.

I'm a commercial photography specializing in corporate events, products and headshot. For the past 7 years I've been the official photographer off the Waste Management Phoenix Open, it's something I look forward to every year and has lead me to some great connections. I live in the Arcadia area and my photography studio is nearby as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting people and hosting as well as participating in get togethers and events.

Salud!

-Everardo
BarbaraToombs

3 years ago

Fantastic! Welcome!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
M_L

3 years ago

As a fellow bow-tie person I could not be happier to welcome you to the group!
everardo

3 years ago

BarbaraToombs wrote:Fantastic! Welcome!!
Thank you! :)
everardo

3 years ago

M_L wrote:As a fellow bow-tie person I could not be happier to welcome you to the group!
Thank you! :)