PHXfn Tee Shirts!

How the board is run, and how to make it better
Skillet Doux

6 years ago

How many languages am I expected to moderate in, exactly?
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Arizona Republic | azcentral.com
M_L

6 years ago

Dapuma wrote:Tôi sẽ cần một máy Enigma và một gói sáu Westvleteren 12 bia dịch tuyên bố của bạn Matt
I am trying to get some Westvleteren 12 when I go to Belgium but it is not looking good. The monastery is 40 minutes by car from the closet place we are to it, and we will not have a car. It would be like 4 hours each way by transport. So I am hoping someone can help me get some or has some stocked away. Plus I am not certain which day you can get it and the only distribute one day a week and you have to reserve by phone. Also good luck finding an Enigma machine. Google Translate is pretty close to that.
Dapuma

6 years ago

Yeah those monks don't make it easy, it is like they don't want to be super wealthy and drive fancy cars or something

Hope you are having a good time and some of that pastry info helped
M_L

6 years ago

Dapuma wrote:Hope you are having a good time and some of that pastry info helped
I started laughing nearly hysterically when I had my first bite of a Laduree Pistachio Eclair it was so delicious. Then thought about it some more and laughed again. So yes it has helped. (We have tried many but I have yet to have anything better than what was made there, though Paul is solid and Pierre whatever as well have not made it to a H&D)

Also I wish my Shirt was one of those deep v's as I would totally fit in around here instead of looking hilariously out of place with my pseudo western pearl snap shirts and vibram 5 fingers. (One lady on the subway looked at me funny so I wiggled my toes and she started laughing.)
Skillet Doux

6 years ago

I'm sorry, guys, I completely dropped the ball on this. Ordering towards the end of this week for certain for delivery next week. Anybody who requested one here or via PM should have just gotten a PM from me requesting confirmation (it's... uh... been a while... I figured I should probably make sure you still want on). If you haven't gotten a PM from me today and still want one, let me know either here or via PM!
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Desert Gal

6 years ago

Skillet Doux wrote:How many languages am I expected to moderate in, exactly?
All of them?
Skillet Doux

6 years ago

Order's in! I expect to have them by Friday.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic
Skillet Doux

6 years ago

Shirts are in! Barb got hers this afternoon. Let me know when you want to do a handoff, or tell me where you live and when I'm running around that 'hood, I'll drop it off.
Dominic Armato
Dining Critic